There is a lack of clarity on the origins of cocktails. Traditionally cocktails were a mixture of spirits, sugar, water, and bitters.
Great food...great service...amazing live music! We had a blast!
Nice little spot to stop in and have a bite or a drink. The food is average, but overall an enjoyable experience.
An Irish pub right near pikes place and other great venues?? Yes please!!! Awesome service and the food is amazing!!! The corned beef and cabbage is also pretty awesome along with every appetizer on the menu. Great selection of beers and whiskey. Great atmosphere and place to meet up before or after a show or event.
Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
Cool laid back pub. It's a great place to be able to sit outside and do some people watching on 1st street
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer