There is a lack of clarity on the origins of cocktails. Traditionally cocktails were a mixture of spirits, sugar, water, and bitters.
At the Blarney Stone Pub and Restaurant they give our dog the best attention, yummy treats and water. Very clean place, nice staff, great service and atmosphere. 🍺
Such a wonderful atmosphere with amazing wait staff that made a bunch of moms from out of town feel so welcome! We had a wonderful evening eating and doing karaoke!
As crazy as it was for Santacon, service was fantastic , bartenders were on their A game , drinks were well proportioned and well mixed
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
Love this place. Ain't nothing fancy but they have good food and beer and a perfect location. I apologize for stealing a pint glass from them.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer