There is a lack of clarity on the origins of cocktails. Traditionally cocktails were a mixture of spirits, sugar, water, and bitters.
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
David and I had a double shot of Jim Beam and a PBR, Monet had a gin gimlet. The bartender was cool as heck, and had even cooler socks. Again David kept pressuring me to drink faster. This time it was because he was hungry, and I was hungry too so it didn't annoy me this time.
Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
After a long day out and about in Seattle we came to Blarney Stone pub and had a blast the food was excellent the staff were friendly and the music was great!
Came by for a midday drink on vaca. I mainly mainly chose it for it’s limited outdoor seating in front. The bartender was very friendly and the setting was typical of a pub.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer