During NFL season, we open early on Sundays at 10AM and offer Seahawks Game Day specials – Mimosas, Irish Coffee, and more. The rest of the week, we open at 11:30 AM and close at 2AM. We were envisioned, designed, stocked, and staffed with one mission in mind: to bring you great Irish food, drinks
A decent place to hangout on a Friday, on a karaoke night, it was fun. With good drinks, more than decent food & a very friendly service. Loved the fried, & stuffed mushrooms on a spinach & balsamic reduction.
Food was delicious. Staff was super friendly and the atmosphere was incredibly welcoming. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town.
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
Really fun, casual Irish style pub. Saw the Pope's Nose for st Patrick's day! Great cheeseburgers and fries.
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer