During NFL season, we open early on Sundays at 10AM and offer Seahawks Game Day specials – Mimosas, Irish Coffee, and more. The rest of the week, we open at 11:30 AM and close at 2AM. We were envisioned, designed, stocked, and staffed with one mission in mind: to bring you great Irish food, drinks
One of many good Irish pub in the heart of the city. Outdoor seating available. Great beer offer and great offer of food.
Was there on a Wed night, was hoppin. Just people watching and karaoke. Had a good time. Too good of a time actually!
Really fun, casual Irish style pub. Saw the Pope's Nose for st Patrick's day! Great cheeseburgers and fries.
Best bar we've visited during our trip to Seattle! Staff was awesome and karaoke was so much fun! Thanks for an awesome experience.
This place is one of the only cool bars in downtown Seattle. There also just aren't that many bars downtown. This is one of my favorite dive bars. Staff is friendly and crowd is eclectic. Right next to Showbox at the market so a good place to grab a drink before hand. New menu has some good options on it as well.
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer