One of Seattle’s main thoroughfares, Westlake Center is composed of a 25-story office building, a 4-story glass enclosed shopping mall and a park that offers a myriad of dining, entertainment and shopping opportunities. The 11,000 square meter commercial complex is named after Westlake Avenue which is at the north part of the mall and goes
Great Paddy's night here! Closest I seen to an actual Irish bar since I have hot to the US
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Great bartenders, even better patrons. I haven't had so many drinks bought for me from people I don't know anywhere else, and the pool table/cues aren't warped. That's unprecedented! Don't tell Pike brewery I like the blarney more...
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer