One of Seattle’s main thoroughfares, Westlake Center is composed of a 25-story office building, a 4-story glass enclosed shopping mall and a park that offers a myriad of dining, entertainment and shopping opportunities. The 11,000 square meter commercial complex is named after Westlake Avenue which is at the north part of the mall and goes
It was so delicious. The staff was very welcoming and observant. The bill was good for how much you get. Mood here reminds me of Colorado Springs area.
Great atmosphere, beer selection, and service. We will definitely be stopping by again.
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
We enjoyed a couple of Irish dinners that were reminiscent of the great foods we had in Dublin last year. Bartender and servers were jovial. Will be back for more!
Great bartenders, even better patrons. I haven't had so many drinks bought for me from people I don't know anywhere else, and the pool table/cues aren't warped. That's unprecedented! Don't tell Pike brewery I like the blarney more...
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer