Seattle is never short of local bars that will make everyone, even tourists, feel at home. For those who prefer long exciting nights rather than getting a tan on the beach during peak summer season, Seattle has lots to offer. Bars in Seattle have a plethora of offerings for nocturnal fun-seekers, suiting various preferences and
Good semi divey bar. I've had thier burger and it's good. Service is always on point!
I liked the diversity of people. Enjoyed the live music on Friday. Just need to be patient with the staff because there are a lot more patrons then staff.
This place was great flight felt like home being there. Good times I'll remember this one next time I'm in town
Great bartenders, even better patrons. I haven't had so many drinks bought for me from people I don't know anywhere else, and the pool table/cues aren't warped. That's unprecedented! Don't tell Pike brewery I like the blarney more...
Great staff. Friendly enough regulars. Amazing menu since chef elias took over. Get the wings with that "FIE FIE" sauce
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer