There is a lack of clarity on the origins of cocktails. Traditionally cocktails were a mixture of spirits, sugar, water, and bitters.
A favorite stop of mine. The food menu is surprisingly varied and not really what you would normally consider bar food. bangers and mash, corned beef and cabbage, and home-made chips are some of my go-tos. The price for food and drink are really reasonable considering the neighborhood. Service can lag a little sometimes, but the staff is so nice that it's really hard to be bothered by it. Beer selection is relatively standard, but The Blarney Stone makes up for it with knowledgeable barkeeps and a really decent selection of liquor. The noise can be a bit much sometimes, especially on game days, but during quieter times, it's difficult to find a better bar in downtown.
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer