What started out as ten farmer wagons has blossomed into the iconic farmers market, loved by locals and tourists alike. Pike Place Market is the quintessential Seattle market where you can find fresh produce, flowers, quality meats, seafood, artisan products and every bit of good food the city has to offer. It is also a
Friendly staff and good food. Pet friendly.
Just like every other Irish pub, but across the street from the museum, so a great place to have a quick drink before checking out the art.
If your ever in Seattle you must stop in The Blarney Stone Pub it's AWESOME friendly people nice atmosphere and the right place to be for any game. Big screen TV's all over and AWESOME FOOD it makes my mouth water just thinking of how good everything tastes 👍.
Great little dive bar. Bartender was super nice and friendly with us, let us try different beers. Not too crowded but not dead. Pool tables in good shape. Great beer selection. If I lived in the area I'd be a regular.
Good place to grab some pints and a small bite to eat
Near Us Are:
- NFL 2017-2018 Game Day Specials!
- The Seattle Waterfront
- The Seattle Space Needle
- The Washington State Convention Center
- The Showbox Market at Pike Place
- Pike Place Market
- Shopping at Westlake Center
- The Best Irish Pub and Restaurant in Downtown Seattle
- Downtown Seattle Restaurants for Epic Summer Memories
- Bars in Seattle You Definitely Need to Hit This Summer